(L) Norman Brownstein (R) Larry Mizel both Directors who run HSBC Bank a Division of Great West Life of Englewood, Colorado. Brownstein and Mizel are AIPAC Directors, Brownstein is one of George HW Bush’s six CIA Council when Bush was DCI in the mid 1970s.
Mizel and Brownstein sold nearly $100 Trillion Dolllars of Illegal Mortgage Backed Securities that lead to Bank Bail Out in 2008. Larry Mizel’s MDC Holding, Inc. (NYSE-MDC) was the parent company of Silverado Savings and Loan that collapsed with Neil Bush as the Director laundering Narcotics Money during Iran Contra from Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Iran Contra Mena, Arkansas Narcotics for weapons with Ollie North. Clinton, Mizel and Brownstein and the others have never been brought to Justice.
Big Banks Face More Charges of Ongoing Currency Manipulation
By Eric Sepanek
Executives in the massive banking firm HSBC were recently charged with more price and market manipulation accusations. Two senior executives are currently facing criminal charges alleging that they were involved in a currency manipulation scheme that illegally brought in $8 million. The allegation accuses them of conspiracy to commit wire fraud; unlike other insider trading schemes, this one allegedly hinged on trading in currency rather than stocks. The two men are accused of converting dollars into British pounds for a client, ramping up one currency for another.
“It’s Not Paranoia If You Are Actually Being Followed”
A number of cases over the past two decades have resulted in prosecution for market manipulation, and many more such situations have been alleged. Recently the markets have seen:
A five-year investigation into the question of manipulation in the silver markets was closed in 2013. At that time the Commodity Futures Trading Commission stated, there is not a viable basis to bring an enforcement action with respect to any firm or its employees related to investigation of silver price fixes.
In July of 2014, Deutsche Bank, Bank of Nova Scotia and HSBC – and eventually USB – were named in a lawsuit alleging such manipulation does occur. The suit has produced several large settlements from several of these banks, including Deutsche Bank.
Deutsche Bank has also paid huge fines for manipulation of LIBOR, precious metals, and currency trading markets. It is now under investigation for yet another case of manipulation of both LIBOR and precious metals markets.
FINMA, the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority banned six traders and managers who worked for UBS for their misconduct in manipulating both foreign currency and precious metal prices.
Switzerland’s competition commission WEKO announced late in 2015 that is has launched an investigation into suspected manipulation of the precious metals markets. It is worth noting that this regulatory action involves a host of major banks, including “Deutsche Bank, UBS, Julius Baer, HSBC, Barclays, Morgan Stanley and Mitsui.”
In spite of these actions and settlements, many institutional brokers continue to dismiss allegations of manipulation as conspiracy theory. The CEO of a major London physical bullion broker, Ross Norman, stated, “It is a good, clean, efficient market,” Norman said, adding that certain banks have been investigated “dozens of times” and “nothing untoward has been found.”
These standard denials become less believable as yet more executives and trading firms are involved in such accusations and settlements.
Why It Matters
With a global economy based on fiat government currency, central banks and large global institutions are both incentivized and empowered to manipulate their trading markets. The role of physical bullion has both a real and psychological impact on the market and the ongoing acceptance of unsustainable government debts and deficit spending.
Professional trader and gold investors have earnestly tried to sort out inconsistencies in the way gold and silver react to normal market factors such as supply and demand over the recent decades. They have increasingly seen market manipulation as the only way to explain such anomalies as the Gold-Silver Ratio, falling prices with increasing demand and decreasing supply, and other central bank actions.
Markets depend on investor and participant confidence to function as intended. With global economic challenges pushing more investors to buy gold and silver as a safe haven, any manipulators will find it increasingly difficult to support paper currency at the cost of normal pricing in precious metals.
Connecting some Financial Frauds the U.S. Justice Department does not want you to know about but U.S. Attorney Eric Holder does know.
The Denver Illuminati Connection and Leonard Millman one of the 12 Illuminati Wizards’ of Oz.
Convicted HUD Scamster Phil Winn who this Whistleblower helped the HUD Independent Prosecutor Arlen Adams in 1989 get the conviction and plea bargain in 1991 against Winn who agreed to pay a $1.5 million dollar fine and was to be sentence to prison for 5-7 years that never happened, instead Denver-U.S. District Court Judge Sherman Finesilver who had been bribed years earlier with his ownership of Westward Newspaper in Denver by Leonard Millman got Judge Finesilver to seal Phil Winn’s case from 1991 until 2001 when CIA Bill Clinton the day before leaving office as the U.S. President gave convicted criminal Phil Winn a illegal Presidential Pardon.
Just think Phil Winn helped steal over 500,000 apartment units from HUD over 20 years for Denver Illuminati Wizard Len Millman and gets a presidential pardon.
Those apartments are hidden under thousand of entities one of the largest is AMICO run by Terri Constadine and Norman Brownstein, who is the attorney for Illuminati Wizards of Oz Leonard Millman and Wizard George HW Bush. Brownstein was one of the six CIA Council to George HW Bush when he was CIA Director in the mid 1970s and Brownstein was on the Board of Directors of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc., and now MDC-NYSE Corporate attorney the parent company of Imperial Savings and Silverado Saving and Loan of Denver which collapsed where Neil Bush the U.S. President’s son was a Director and in charge of Narcotics Money Laundering from Iran- Contra, nearly 12 Trillion Dollars in 9 years was laundered.
Phil Winn’s, Winn Financial was an MDC-NYSE subsidiary company. Phil Winn’s “Buffers-Stooges” were caught selling 4,000 stolen repossessed HUD houses in Arizona in 1992 and served time in Federal detention in Denver.
These were stolen in the late 1970s from HUD computers and re-deeded to Leonard Millman and his attorney Norman Brownstein who was in charge of the stolen houses for Millman and Bush.
Don Boles, a Phoenix, Arizona Investigative Journalist was murdered over his investigations of some of these stolen HUD houses that were being sold in Arizona.
Asset Investors created Mortgages on houses that were never built and duplicate mortgages up to 9 times that they bought from Mortgage Brokers around the United States then sold those Mortgages in bundles as Securities bundled as derivatives those Mortgages which had cause the worldwide financial meltdown in 2008.
Norman Brownstein was the Director and Vice President of HSBC Bank of Canada in charge of Derivatives which bundled the Fake Mortgaged Backed Securities and sold them throughout the world as Mortgage Backed Derivatives.
The current Denver U.S. Attorney is part of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder’s special Task force to prosecute the Bankers frauds the Denver U.S. Attorney’s office has been a revolving door from the Norman Brownstein law firm.
Ask the former U.S. Denver Attorney who covered up Enron or former U.S. Attorney Michael Norton who covered up the Millman-Bush stolen 2,000 pounds of Uranium from Rocky Flats Nuclear arsenal west of Denver that was shipped in Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Trucks to Apex Aviation in St. Louis, Missouri to keep from triggering Nuclear material transport detectors and flown to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and sold to North Korea that gave North Korea the Nuke Bomb.
Leonard Millman’s CITI Bank’s subsidiary did the fake clean up of Rocky Flats, the cover story was 2,000 pounds of Uranium was spilled on the hillside, cost to U.S. Taxpayer $2.5 Billion what a scam.
Then guess who builds a subdivision on that contaminated land and a great view of the Denver skyline?
MDC’s Richmond American Homes run by Millman’s “Buffer-Stooge” Larry Mizel.
Larry Mizel alias Larry Mizell is the Chairman of MDC-NYSE who dreamed up the Mortgage frauds for Leonard Millman his boss.
In a recent $13 Billion dollar settlement with JP Morgan Bank, Home America Mortgage a MDC Subsidiary had been named in the original suit to cover the whole frauds up in one sweep.
Former FSLIC Attorney and Professor of law at UMKC questions why is there no prosecutions?
Illegally created Mortgage Securities by MDC-Asset Investors estimated at $100 Trillion.
Illegally created Derivatives backed by illegal fake Mortgage Securities estimated at $5,000 Trillion Dollars.
Illegally stealing Americans houses that were paying their Mortgages to other mortgage companies and on time and up to date on their mortgage when the Denver Illuminati Wizard Leonard Millman alias Leonard Hillman alias Michael Donavan would send his crooked attorneys in saying they owned the Mortgage and that it was registered with Meirs and I own the property. 12.5 million American have had their homes stolen from them with crooked attorneys, Judges and others, only the Kentucky Attorney General seems to be doing his job.
Bank of America has 80% of their mortgages on their books are non-performing assets, meaning they got stuck with the false mortgages and Bank of America is cooking their books, which is against the law yet they trade on the NYSE.
Meirs the privately owned Mortgage registration was set up in 1993 by Millman’s “Buffer-Stooge” M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. Director Larry Mizel.
Why was Meirs set up in 1993?
Because these same named criminals above were doing the same thing during the 1980s except they were selling fake Mortgages to their Colorado controlled banks and Mortgage Companies then they triggered the FSLIC, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FDIC Insurance to scam the U.S. Government and investors. Thirty one years of fraud and no one has gone to jail because all U.S. Attorney Generals and Colorado’s US Attorney and Colorado State Attorney Generals since 1981 have been controlled by these two Illuminati Wizards Leonard Millman and George HW Bush who both Graduated from Yale University together and were both Skull and Bone Buddies and members a known Satanic Occult.
Why did Leonard Millman pay a $80,000 Million Dollar fine in 1997 over a grand jury indictment for bribing Government Officials and never went to jail and the case was sealed under National Security by then President Bill Clinton?
Because Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are part of the Denver Illuminati Zionist Organized Crime Syndicate, their attorney James M. Lyons was on the Board of Directors of MDC-NYSE.
Bill Clinton’s fines that were paid over the Monica Lewinsky scandal and oral sex in the Whitehouse and lying before a grand jury saying a blow job and stuffing Monica with cigars is not sex, it did happen but this was the Spin Doctor story to keep the truth about Iran Contra and the Arkansas involvement from coming out.
Judge Lawrence Walsh had them nailed in late 1992 and he was replaced by Independent Prosecutor Kenny Star who obstructed Justice and covered up Iran- Contra frauds. Stars father started Star International the parent company of AIG Insurance the Millman’s “Buffer-Stooge” Maurice Hank Greenberg runs AIG and was directly involved with Meyer Blinder of Blinder-Robinson the world largest penny stock frauds which collapsed in 1990. Millman’s “Buffers-Stooges” Blinder and Greenberg ran National Brokerage Company, on Pine Street, Denver, Colorado. National Brokerage did massive securities frauds in the 1980s with ties to Balcor Securities, Stinger Securities, and gave Iran Contra drug smugglers-pilots stock in dummy companies to pledge as collateral for loans made by Neil Bush a Director at Silverado Savings. Those loans were never repaid, the stock was bogus and the FDIC out of Dallas picked up the tab. FDIC employees out of the Dallas offices were in on the take.
Chubb Insurance Company of Denver paid Bill Clinton’s fines and paid off others including Paula Jones in Clinton’s affairs. Chubb’s Board of Directors at the time was Norman Phillip Brownstein.
Do you really want Hillary Clinton a known 4th Degree Satanic Witch, Lesbian, and Killer of over 300 witnesses and the Jewish Mob attorney (Rose law firm) to be your next President in 2016?
Ask Larry Mizel why he had a meeting with former Rose Law Firm Partner and White House Aid Vince Foster on the day he was murdered in Washington, D.C.
Ask Leonard Millman who controlled Hensel-Phelps Construction Company based out of Greeley, Colorado a nationwide contractor who committed frauds at the Denver Airport why a Helsel-Phelps Construction Company yellow pickup truck license number RCG-702 Arkansas tag was at the White House the evening Vice Foster was murdered.
Guess who sits on the Board of Directors of AIPAC-American Israeli Public Affairs Committee, which is Zionist Espionage against the United States and controls 99% of the U.S. Congress and Senate?
AIPAC’s National Board has approximately 50 members. By tradition, previous Presidents serve as Board members, and are not listed separately here. (Asher, Levy, Mitchell, and Weinberg were sometimes referred to as the “Gang of Four”.) There are also state-level and some city-level AIPAC boards.
“Stew you’re the only person to go after the pinnacle of the Zionist Organized Crime Leonard Millman, your-ex-in-law and Larry Mizel, Millman’s Buffer.”—Gordon Duff Editor Veterans Today May 16, 2013
This interview of Gordon Duff and Stew Webb made in December 2012 was rated as one of 2013 most listened to interview now on Stew Webb’s youtube site.
“I have known Stew for many years and have yet to meet a more energetic Whistleblower and investigator. Stew has suffered persecutions, beatings, verbal abuse and much more for standing up for what he believes in. Stew Webb is loyal to the cause of exposing corruption, not online in America but around the world. January 30, 2014—Gene “Chip” Tatum
Super Spook Gene Chip Tatum 1996 interview with Stew Webb
AIG Harken Energy Winn Financial Group
By Al Martin
There were about 100 such projects in all which were ultimately bailed out by some public guarantee institution.
It wasn’t necessarily the FDIC or the FSLIC, but in some cases, very esoteric public guaranteed funds were used to bail these deals out.
George Jr. naturally specialized in oil since he controlled the Bush family oil portfolio including Harken Energy stock, Tidewater Development stock, and Apache and Zapata stock.
These were all deals where George Sr. had formerly been on the Board of Directors. Now George Jr. was on the Board of Directors, since Sr. as Vice President couldn’t have that capacity.
Harken Energy was a classic fraud. The stock still trades on the AMEX at five or six dollars a share. It’s been pumped up recently because there’s a new fraud going on with those Bahrainian Leases that Richard Secord originally had ten years ago.
The stock will shortly collapse back to two dollars again, as soon as everybody gets out. A lot of Republicans will make money on the deal. ….
I also have a lot of documentation pursuant to George, Sr.’s involvement in fraudulent deals surrounding Zapata and Apache Energy. I have a lot of stuff with him in Harken Energy, also including a lot with George, Jr. in Harken Energy. That’s another possibility. But again, these weren’t large frauds. They were little security frauds, the fraudulent diversion of monies in those bogus Bahrainian leases when they temporarily ensconced Richard Secord to be their Middle Eastern Director for Bahrainian Operations which existed in a file drawer.
What that Bahrainian deal came down to was George Bush, Sr.’s close friend, former Saudi intelligence chief and major IranContra figure, Ghaith Pharaon. That was just a donation to IranContra by the Saudi government. And that’s what the bogus Bahrainian lease deal effectively comes down to. It wasn’t much $38 million, something like that.
Secord received about $3 million for his own pocket. Harry Aderholt was thrown a bone out of the deal. It was no big deal really. I also want to discuss an overview of Bush family fraud, ala IranContra profiteering. …….
The TriLateral Investment Group, Ltd. is also one of the deals (one of the very few deals, perhaps only a few dozen deals in that era by this group of guys) that you could connect Jeb, Neil, George, Jr., Prescott, and Wally Bush.
All five you can put in the TriLateral Investment Group, Ltd. You can put Neil in it visavis TriLateral’s dealings with Neil’s Gulf Stream Realty.
Then you back up a step and put Neil Bush into TriLateral Investment Group’s dealings with the Winn Financial Group of Denver run by the infamous former Ambassador to Switzerland, Phillip Winn. You can put George, Jr. in the deal visavis the TriLateral Group Ltd.’s fraudulent relationship with American Insurance General (AIG) , of which George, Jr. was a part through the same series of fraudulent fidelity guarantee instruments issued on behalf of Harken Energy from American Insurance General.
TriLateral Investment Group then sold bogus oil and gas leases to AIG. This is a direct fraud that George, Jr. profited to the extent of (not a lot) $1.6 or $1.7 million. But it was a clear outandout fraud.
Rolling Stone magazine did a good piece on George Bush, Jr. and three of his oil and gas companies which failed. But the article really didn’t go far enough.
It did not go really into Harken and Tidewater and other public corporations which George, Jr. was involved in and in which securities fraud was committed. He was able to neatly skirt the laws or should we say deflect the shit away from himself through a whole series of contrivances. The way he was able to do this, by the way, was to post these essentially bogus fidelity and guaranty instruments, so the deals wouldn’t be scrutinized until long after they had collapsed.
This was one of George Jr’s specialities and I did this myself, by the way. It was a common tactic in IranContra Securities Fraud. As the expression goes, it was to “back in” fraudulent assets, normally of a real estate nature, to back in fraudulent assets into a public shell. More commonly, they were known by their regulatory names in those days as a Reg D offering, or a Reg 501 or 505, or an S1, S3 or S18 offering. These were the common euphemisms used in the day. This is, of course, Security and Exchange Commission language, or “SEC speak” as we used to call it, for various types of offerings, which govern how large these offerings could be, how many states they could be ‘blueskied’ in (meaning how many states they could be sold in), the total amount of money that could be raised, the market making regulation that was necessary to maintain a market in the shares thereinafter.
Anyway, a very common securities fraud was the use of 144 stock. 144 stock refers to Rule 144, or Restricted Shares (shares that are not free to trade under the twoyear restriction rule). Often a company that would nominally have ten million shares outstanding could issue a hundred million shares of 144 stock that would then be sold at a steep discount to the market price. If you had a stock trading at a dollar, you would issue scads and scads of 144 stock, and you sell it for twenty cents a share. This stock would get bounced out into offshore bank loans, principally through the Union Bank of Switzerland, but also through a whole host of offshore banks through the Caribbean.
The large French bank, Banque Paribas, for instance, was notorious for this because of George, Sr.’s relationship with the bank. What would happen is you would raise an enormous amount of money, but you would also have an enormous amount of restricted stock, out of which at some point, the letter (what is known as the restriction or the letter) would come off that stock, and that stock is going to come bouncing back at some point to the market makers.
Because the scheme was at the banks, this was only meant to be interim financing. We are now talking about cooperative banks who were not meant to be burnt. They were just meant to provide bridge financing. This was very, very true with Union Bank of Switzerland, Royal Trust of Canada, and Imperial of Canada, Banque Z of Curaao, Banco de Populare. These were banks that you did not burn. These banks just acted as facilitator banks. But you have to make them “whole” in the end. Now, if you bury them under a pile of 144 stock, how did you make them “whole” in the end? How you made them “whole” is by pumping up the deal as the letter began to expire on the 144 stock that was out.
You would pump up the shares artificially in the marketplace and begin to bleed the stock back through your market makers at forty or fifty cents on the dollar. You would make money again. You had originally borrowed twenty cents on the dollar. You perhaps would bleed the stock back into the marketplace at forty cents on the dollar by the tactic of what is known as “backdooring” the stock to your market makers and dealers, and issuing certain guarantees to them that they in turn would be made whole. The ultimate bag-holder in these deals, of course, are the people that bought the hype, the people that bought the endless press releases, most of which were all bogus.
In some cases, we would have to make the representation that Company A has a tremendous new product or that it just has a contract with the International Monetary Finance Corporation. And boy, this is just going to be the greatest since sliced bread. Of course, what the prospective hypee didn’t know is that the International Monetary Corporation was in fact a shell that had been formed by the very same people who had perpetrated the original fraud. It is the only way you could keep control of the hype. So you would have one bogus company signing a contract to purchase ten zillion widgets from another bogus company. Not only did the widgets not exist, but both the companies themselves were essentially worthless. In this way, you could pump up the price of the shares and be able to create enough liquidity, enough excitement in the shares to distribute all of the stock, all of this 144 stock that you had bouncing back. Since the problem was obvious, you would vastly expand the flow to the shares in some cases, by a factor of ten.
There were previously, let’s say, 10 million shares authorized, but usually there was 300,000 or 400,000 shares that were actually out. The rest of it was buried in the hands of dealers or constituted restricted stock. So what would happen is towards the end, when the deal would falter, you could always give the deal a second shot by instituting a reverse stock split, which would bring the stock back up to a level where penny stock investors and speculators felt more comfortable, and also back to a level where the shares would then again meet certain regulatory hurdles, thus making it easier to distribute the stock. You took the stock that was originally done and pumped it up to a dollar. In order to maintain it at a dollar and absorb all the stock, you needed a constant flow of hype.
When the shares eventually sank (because the distribution began to back up on the dealers a little bit), you would give the stock a secondary chance by instituting a reverse stock split. That would boost the price of the shares back up to where they were, usually even higher. Of course the spreads would widen out, and as anyone knows in reverse stock split penny deal, the spreads always get very, very wide. But you simply disguise those spreads.
The dealers can very easily disguise those spreads by either not posting Bids and Asks on the pink sheets, or just posting socalled nominal Bids and Asks which would give the appearance to the wouldbe investor that the stock was substantially more liquid than it was. But the reverse stock split was always the last link in the chain of the fraud of the underlying deal. Because the last time you would pump it up would be through this artifice, this device using a reverse stock split. It wouldn’t be long thereafter that simply the deal would fall apart, and you could distribute the stock all the way back down to a penny bid, three cents offered, which we did on a lot of deals.
Once the broker/dealers were out or were “whole” financially as well as your other market makers and specialists, once you had made them whole financially, because you had so severely discounted the stock to them to begin with, then there would always be 30 million or 40 million shares left over. And the Bids and Asks would quickly go to like a penny bid, three cents offered, but with that, you would get a whole new crop of potential investors. You would keep a little bit of hype there. You’d keep a little bit of activity and spread on the sheets. And there’s a whole lot of people that will buy 10,000, 20,000 shares of a two or three cent stock in hopes that it might be a twenty or thirty cent stock. You do open yourself up at a penny making a market of one and three cents you open yourself up to a whole new crop of speculators that will be sellers of a deal at twenty cents, not buyers of a deal at twenty cents.
We use to call these type of penny speculators “green feet.” We used to delineate them by where the stocks traded, on what sheets, in other words. For instance, a pink sheet speculator is someone who bought higher priced penny stocks and shares that traded in the low dollars. Of course, when the stock fell down below the pink sheet regulatory level, it would be kicked down to the green sheets. That’s where you find the one cent, three cent, five cent stocks. When they could no longer be maintained at that level, they would be kicked down to the yellow sheets. That’s where you would sometimes see stocks trading in mils so many mils bid, so many mils offered. As long as there was still somebody willing to buy it, a market could be maintained, particularly since the stock, by this point, did not cost anything to the broker/dealers or those who initiated the fraud. Everybody was out and clean and made their money, and public shareholders were the ultimate bag holders. But you could actually keep these deals floating and alive for a long time before they absolutely fell apart.
Stew Webb Federal Whistleblower-Activist of 29 years has been a guest on over 3,000 Radio and TV Programs since September 18, 1991 and was responsible for the Congressional Investigations and hearings that lead to the Appointment of Independent Prosecutor Arlin Adams for in the 1989 HUD Hearings, the Silverado Savings and Loan Hearings, the Denver International Airport Frauds hearings, the MDC Holdings, Inc. NYSE Illegal Political Campaign Money Laundering Colorado’s biggest case aka Keating 5 hearings to name a few. Stew was held as a Political Prisoner from 1992-1993 to silence his exposure by Leonard Millman his former in law with illegal charges of threatening harassing telephone calls charges were dismissed with prejudice. Leonard Millman, George HW Bush, George W Bush, Jeb Bush, Neil Bush, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Larry Mizel, Phil Winn, Norman Brownstein, John McCain and Mitt Romney to name a few are all partners in what is known as the Bush-Millman-Clinton Organized Crime Syndicate. Leonard Millman is a member of the “Illuminati Council of 13” Stew Webb Official Website
“Stew you’re the only person to go after the pinnacle of the Zionist Organized Crime Leonard Millman, your-ex-in-law and Larry Mizel, Millman’s Buffer.”—Gordon Duff May 16, 2013 (Stew Webb USMC Honorable Discharge)
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Proceso (1-5-2013) El Diario de Coahuila (1-5-2013) By J. Jesus Esquivel
Translated by un vato for Borderland Beat
Three former Mexican police officers, placed in the witness protection program since the 1990’s, gave Proceso details of the kidnapping and torture of DEA agent Enrique “Kiki” Camarena in 1985. But there’s more: these witnesses assert that Manuel Bartlett Diaz, then the Mexican Secretary of the Interior, and Juan Arevalo Gardoqui, Secretary of Defense, witnessed the torture of the DEA agent.
This is the most detailed account I have found of the persons present during the interrogation of Kiki Camarena. –un vato
CALIFORNIA, U.S. (Proceso).- In collaboration with drug traffickers and with the CIA, Miguel Bartlett Diaz and General Juan Arevalo Gardoqui participated in the interrogation of DEA agent Enrique Camarena, who was tortured to death in February of 1985.
This claim is sustained by three former Mexican police officers who are now in the U.S. Federal Witness Protection Program, also known as WITSEC (Witness Security Program). One of them also accuses Bartlett (then Secretary of Interior, now a Senator for the Labor Party (Partido del Trabajo)) of having received four billion dollars(?) [Probably pesos, not dollars. Other sources refer to this amount as $320 million. — un vato] in 1984 to finance his campaign to become a candidate for the Mexican presidency from drug traffickers Rafael Caro Quintero, Ernesto Fonseca Carrillo,”Don Neto”, Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo and Manuel Salcido Uzeta, “El Cochiloco“.
For the three former police officers — interviewed separately by Proceso and identified for safety reasons as “Jose I”, “Jose II” and “Jose III”– there is no doubt: the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), drug traffickers, the (Mexican) Army and the Mexican government planned the kidnapping of Kiki Camarena on February 7, 1985.
These statements are consistent with those made to this journal (Editions No. 1928, 1929 and 1932) by three former U.S. federal agents — Hector Berrellez, Phil Jordan and Robert Plumlee– who insisted that the CIA was behind the murder of Camarena because the anti-narcotics agent had discovered a secret plan by the agency to arm the Nicaraguan contras with resources obtained from drug trafficking.
Admitted into the protected witnesses program during the development of Operation Legend, charged with investigating Camarena’s murder, the three former Mexican police officers gave Proceso a detailed account of the case, before and after the kidnapping, torture and murder of the DEA agent.
“About eight or ten days before the kidnapping of Camarena, I was at a meeting that took place in a house owned by Ernesto Fonseca. The house was known as ‘La Bajadita’. It was located beside the School of Medicine at the Guadalajara Autonomous University”, says Jose I, who in 1985 worked on political and social investigations with the Jalisco Support Squadron (anti-riot) under the command of Federal Judicial Police Commander (PJF) Sergio Espino Verdin.
He states that, on orders from (Espino Verdin), he was part of “Don Neto’s” personal bodyguards.
“Present at the meeting were ‘Don Neto’, Caro Quintero, Felix Gallardo, ‘El Cochiloco’; an Army Colonel whose name I don’t know, but whose characteristics I recall: about 55 years old, not much hair, and he was wearing a suit. There was also a man there they called Max. I had seen this person once or twice before this date. And I found him curious because he was not Mexican”, he explains.
— Max was not a Mexican?
— No, no. I found this “Max” strange, and I even laughed at the way he spoke.
— Was he a gringo?
— No, he was not a gringo. He was dark skinned, like us. I bet he was Puerto Rican or Cuban… the ones who always drop a letter when the pronounce a word,– says Jose I.
According to the former policeman, Max “was listening to everything, he would get close to Rafael and to Ernesto. That day, ‘Don Neto’ hardly moved from his desk. There were about 20 people there. And I’m talking about people very close to them, one hundred percent”.
Jose I claims that in that meeting Fonseca showed a photograph in which Antonio Padilla, a local restaurant owner, appeared arm in arm with another person he didn’t know at the time, but who he later learned was Kiki Camarena.
“Don Neto” requested that Padilla be killed. The rest of them were against this because that restaurant owner was working for “El Cochiloco”. But Caro Quintero grabbed the photo and pointing at Camarena, said: ‘This son of a bitch is going to die’.
“After that, in the presence of the colonel who was there and in front of Max, who was then between 35 and 40 years old, more or less, Ernesto said to me: ‘Go to the bedroom, take out a stack of money, and please bring me a bottle of cognac that’s right by the safe”, he says.
“When I came back with the money, ‘Don Neto’ took it and spoke to the colonel: ‘Here, I’m turning it over to you’. It was all one-hundred dollar bills. (Jose I estimates there was about $20,000)”.
“Ernesto asked the colonel: ‘Is this enough or do you need more?’ The colonel took the money and put it in his suit pocket”, continues the former policeman.
— What was the payment for?
“Nothing was said, it was not explained whether the money was payment for killing Padilla or Camarena. But they never killed Antonio Padilla. The colonel and Max then left. The moment these two left, the party started, they kept on talking and making arrangements. That day, Ernesto gave me a gift of a million pesos (about $80,000.00). They had not prepared any drugs to consume, so I mixed them a kilo of bazuco“.
Jose I states that during those years, he didn’t know who Max was. Today he says that it was the Cuban Felix Ismael Rodriguez, “El Gato”, who took part in the failed Bay of Pigs invasion and who worked for the CIA in Mexico, Central America, Vietnam and Bolivia, where he captured Che Guevara and ordered his death on October 9, 1967. (Proceso Nos. 1928 and 1929).
In 1984, Jose II was a member of the Judicial police and was assigned to the area of Homicides in Jalisco. His boss was Commander Jose Maria Carlos Ochoa, and (Carlos Ochoa) assigned him to work under “Don Neto”, for whom he became chief of security.
In July that year, “two individuals came to the ‘Mar Marmara’ house (another of Fonseca’s properties) and asked me if Don Ernesto was there. Inside, in the living room, Fonseca was with Javier Barba Hernandez (lawyer for the Guadalajara Cartel)”, narrates Joe II, and he adds that he showed the two visitors into the house, where they began conversing with their host.
“Then Don Ernesto called for me and said to me: ‘Look, these are people who bring us weapons and grenades’. Javier Barba told me: ‘You’re going to help them fill hand grenades with powder’. ‘Don Neto’ told me that one of them was an Army captain and the other one was with the CIA.”
— Did Fonseca tell you the name of the CIA person?
“They told me only that the CIA person was called Felix, but they didn’t give me his whole name. I knew he was with the CIA because ‘Don Neto” himself told me. That day, the Army captain and the CIA guy brought ‘cuernos de chivo‘ (AK 47) and plenty of hand grenades to the house.
Also in 1984, recalls Jose II, former Jalisco Judicial Police officer, “they took me to the Club Libanes in Colinas de San Javier. My group commander was Ernesto Piliado Garza and the commanding officer was Jose Maria Carlos Ochoa.
“There, they introduced me to Fonseca Carrillo and to Caro Quintero, who were supposed to work for the Department of Interior, and my bosses told me that from that moment on I was to stay with them and take orders from them.”
Jose III states that in the ‘La Bajadita’ house (on Hidalgo Street in Colinas de San Javier, Guadalajara) there were frequent meetings with government officials and high ranking members of the military.
“Among the people who went there frequently was one who spoke with a Cuban accent”, he recalls. Like the other two protected witnesses, Jose III can state with certainty at this time that the person who spoke like a Cuban and was at ‘La Bajadita” is Felix Ismael Rodriguez, “El Gato”.
“It was an open secret during those years in Guadalajara, and among people who worked for ‘Don Neto’, caro Quintero, Felix Gallardo and ‘El Cochiloco’, that the CIA took weapons into Mexico and Nicaragua, and brought cocaine from Colombia into Mexico”, he recalls.
The statements given to Proceso by the three protected witnesses are almost a replica of of what they testified to in the early 1990’s in Federal District Court in the Central District of California.
The three former Mexican police officers and dozens more witnesses testified in the trial of Ruben Zuno Arce, Juan Ramon Matta Ballesteros, Jose Bernabe and Javier Vazquez Velasco, accused of drug trafficking and implicated in the murder of Camarena.
Senator Bartlett and General Arevalo Gardoqui (photos below)
As chief of security for “Don Neto”, Jose II states that he was a witness to what took place on February 7, 1985, in the home of Zuno Arce on Lope de Vega Street. That day, in collaboration with Espino Verdin, Guadalajara Cartel members kidnapped Camarena and Department of Agriculture and Hydraulic Resources pilot, Alfredo Zavala Avelar, informant and collaborator of the DEA agent.
Both were taken to the servants’ room in that house and brutally tortured. The pilot died that same day.
“We arrived with Ernesto to the Lope de Vega (Street) house and there were a lot of people already there. I remained outside with the bodyguards and more people began to come out, ‘El Amadito’, ‘El Javier’, people we recognized with the Caro Quintero bodyguards. I looked into the room in the house and, in fact, they had Camarena on a bed , blindfolded and with his feet and hands tied.
“When I first looked, he was the only one in there, but a little later, two hours, more or less, Felix Gallardo and his people arrived, bringing with them a person covered with a green military jacket. His head was covered and he was walking. One of the bodyguards told me he was Camarena’s damned pilot. I saw that they put him in the same room that Camarena was in, the servants’ room”, recalls Jose III.
— Who was inside the Lope de Vega house with Fonseca Carrillo and Caro Quintero?
“Well… in the living room there were General Vinicio Santoyo Feria (Commander of the 15th Military Zone, based in Guadalajara); General Arevalo Gardoqui (then Secretary of Defense); Manuel Bartlett Diaz; Felix, the Cuban, who was with another foreigner whom I didn’t identify nor learn his nationality, Miguel Aldana Ibarra (Director of Interpol-Mexico); Manuel Ibarra Herrer (Director of the PJF–Policia Judicial Federal), Espino Verdin and others”.
— What were all these people doing?
“Talking in the living room. But at a given moment, they all went into the the room where they had Camarena. Everybody was going out of the living room to go look at him. Bartlett, too, went to look at him. I don’t know if Bartlett questioned him, but he looked at Camarena in the servants’ room several times. They were all very nervous, scared, it was a very heavy atmosphere, very tense. One could feel the danger. There was a risk of death”.
— Which of the persons who were not with the narcos did you see interrogate Camarena?
“The Cuban. The Cuban and another foreigner did interrogate Camarena. In other words, Felix and the other person”.
— What did they ask him?
“I don’t know if Camarena answered, because he was already in very bad shape when I saw him. They had already beaten him up a lot. From the beginning, Rafael had ordered his people to beat him to soften him up. He was blindfolded, but his mouth was uncovered so he could talk”.
— How long did Felix and the foreigner stay with Camarena?
“About five or ten minutes. It was like a pilgrimage, like a visit to a church, all politicians, all drug traffickers”.
Jose III says he was not at the Lope de Vega house on February 7, 1985, but he was at the side of Fonseca Carrillo on April 7 that same year in Puerto Vallarta. On that day, “Don Neto” and his people were arrested.
“At that house, he was always listening to the Camarena interrogation. They had recorded all of it”, says the witness. When describing for this journal the room where Camarena was kept, Jose II mentions that there was a tape recorder on top of a dresser with which they recorded the interrogation.
— Did you listen to the recordings (while) in Puerto Vallarta?
“Yes. ‘Don Neto” would play a cassette constantly. It was the cassette in which that chopped voice, Cuban, would ask Camarena who else in the government was involved, what else did he know. And you could hear the blows, the grunts from Camarena, who would say: ‘Stop, please. I told you everything”.
— Why did Fonseca keep playing the recording with the Cuban’s voice?
“I don’t know. He would play it and play it. He would sit smoking his cigarettes and drinking his cognac. He listened to the recording about five times. The Cuban’s voice was very clear. The recording lasted about 30 minutes”.
— What did Fonseca say about the Cuban?
“‘Don Neto’, when he listened to the recording, would say: ‘We are fucked! It’s all screwed up!’ ‘Don Neto’ said that Max worked for the CIA, that he was U.S. intelligence. He would say that Samuel Ramirez Razo, with the DFS (who had taken part in Camarena’s abduction) was with the CIA and was with us. That they were associates of Manuel Bartlett Diaz”.
For Bartlett’s campaign
In the agreement signed with the government of the United States to enter the protected witness program (a document that this journal had access to), Jose I, Jose II and Jose III promised to “tell all the truth of what they saw, what they heard and what they did as police officers working for drug traffickers”.
The agreement with WITSEC warns them that if they lie to a court or in any public statement they may make (like this one to Proceso) they will lose the privileges they and their families have been granted, they will be charged with obstruction of justice and sentenced to several years in prison.
— Did you witness any meetings between Mexican government officials and “Don Neto” or Caro Quintero?, Jose I is asked.
“Yes. By Bartlett”.
— Where did you see him meet (with them)?
“In the Lope de Vega house”.
— With whom, exactly?
–“With Rafael, with Ernesto, Manuel Salcido, with Miguel Angel Felix, with former governor of Jalisco Enrique Alvarez del Castillo and with the Honduran Juan Manuel Matta Ballesteros. And with Max”.
— Did you see Bartlett meet with Matta Ballesteros? Are you sure?
“Yes, sir. In the Lope de Vega house. That meeting was in order to deliver a trailer completely loaded with dollars packed in egg cartons of that brand name…Bachoco”.
— The money was for Bartlett?
“It was going to be delivered to all of them, to Arevalo Gardoqui, to Bartlett Diaz, to Aldana, who was there, too, and to Jose Zorilla (Director of Federal Security). I am stating and afirming this because I personally took down two boxes they ordered me to take down. They told me: ‘Get up on the trailer and throw down two of the boxes’. I threw down two boxes, they opened them, and they were filled with hundred-dollar bills”.
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
A number of years have passed since you have heard from me. I have been living a quiet life in South America, while there I noticed a number of articles written about statements I had made. I hope to clear the air on some of these. First and foremost President Bush did not order the assassination of Ross Perot. That is pure conjecture on the part of internet conspiracy theorists. He wanted Mr. Perot out of the race. That is true. But the order was to pressure him out, that would have been by intimidation. Believe me, there were archives of information that could have intimidated Mr. Perot sufficiently to leave the presidential race. The team that accepted the mission instead used the family tact. Which is intimidating the target by using family members? And so it was. That License to kill was not a Ross Perot Order.
Then there is the nonsense of the killing of Senator Tower. Pure B*** S***. Whoever dreamed up that line needs some serious help.
I believe those are the two items that need immediate corrections. There are others of course, but I will address those in the course of this series.
I believe to start I should introduce the players on the field. Once a mission was successfully completed, a call was made to our Mission Specialists (lets use a NASA term, sounds cooler than controller or handler. J.B. would have liked that). The message was simple. “The playing field is clear”
So let’s set up the Playing Field in Series 1.
There is a broadcast that can set up the background very efficiently. Here is the abridgedtext of the broadcast.
If you wish to hear the actual broadcast you can click on the link below.
The death of drug smuggler and CIA operative Barry Seal encapsulates much of the secret history of American covert operations in the second half of the 20th century. A primary operator in the Contra-related cocaine smuggling of the 1980’s, Seal was gunned down in February of 1986 because he was threatening to “roll-over”—to squeal on his handlers. Had Seal done this, it might have led to the downfall of the Reagan/Bush administration and the curtailment of the Contra-support operation. Beginning with the account of Seal’s murder being broadcast over the police radio in the Baton Rouge area, the program relates the extraordinary circumstances surrounding the arrest and “prosecution” of the Colombian assassins who killed Seal. Even more extraordinary was the behavior of the FBI, which (contrary to legal procedure) confiscated evidence that had been kept by Seal in the trunk of his Cadillac. That evidence consisted of tapes of Seal talking with his handlers, who apparently included elements of the CIA and then Vice-President George Bush. When one of Seal’s attorneys prodded Seal for more information about whom he was working for, Seal handed him the phone and told him to call a number that he gave to his counsel. When Unglesby (the lawyer) called the number, he got Vice-President Bush’s office. When Seal attempted to prevail on Bush to intervene on his behalf with the IRS, Seal was murdered. Much of the program deals with Seal’s history in the world of covert operations
1. The show begins with an account of a Louisiana State Police lieutenant’s hearing of Barry Seal’s death. This lieutenant—Robert Thomasson—had long tracked Seal, in a vain attempt to bring the CIA agent extraordinaire to justice. “The white unmarked police car carrying Louisiana State Police Lt. Robert Thommasson, head of a special 21-man narcotics unit tasked solely with stopping Barry Seal, rolled slowly out of New Orleans in the hazy twilight. . . After another long day Thommasson was going home; his car inched through long day Thommasson was going home; his car inched through traffic onto the 24-mile long Causeway across Lake Pontchartrain which connects New Orleans with its leafy northern suburbs.” (Barry and the Boys; by Daniel Hopsicker; Mad Cow Press [HC]; Copyright 2001 by Daniel Hopsicker; ISBN 0–9706-5911–0-5; p. 425.)
2. “Though Thommasson was tired, fatigue has not dulled his vivid recollections of what happened next. . . . A call crackled over his police radio. ‘1018. Repeat: 1018. Immediately call headquarters,’ ordered a grim dispatcher’s voice. A cop who had learned a grudging respect for his elusive quarry, Thommasson heard the news in disbelief. . . ‘What’s white-and-brown-and-red and rolling around in Baton Rouge?’ asked the dispatcher in the mirthless tone cops use to distance themselves from bloody events. ‘Barry Seal. They just gutted him.’”
3. “As he heard the news, in the distance he was still listening to his cruiser’s tires rolling over the causeway’s grating. Thump . . .Thump. . . Thump. . . A $500,000 Medellin cartel murder contract had hung over Seal’s head, upped to a cool $1 million if he was brought alive to Colombia. Still, the chilling brutal and clinical efficiency with which the ‘renegade’ agent had been dispatched was breath-taking. . . especially given that Seal himself, a man with the most impeccable intelligence sources, had not felt threatened. He certainly hadn’t availed himself of the Federal Witness Protection program when it was offered to him.”
4. There was apparently concern on the part of law officers who had pursued Seal that they might be blamed for his death. “The dispatcher asked, ‘Hey, bud, where you at?’ Thump. . . ‘Middle of the causeway,’ Thommasson replied numbly. ‘Good,’ came the curt rejoinder. ‘Get a bridge ticket on your way back into town, stamped with date and time.’ ‘See, how volatile the whole Seal thing was,’ says Thommasson today, ‘is that they wanted me to have proof of exactly where I had been when Seal was killed, to remove any suspicion that we had played any role in it. It felt very much like ‘where were you when Kennedy was shot?’ It was that big—at least in Louisiana it was—especially since tensions had been running so high since Barry was convicted.’”
5. “In retrospect, Thommasson says, the murder was a shock, but no surprise; Seal had seemingly fallen from favor with whoever had been protecting him. He’d been on a well-documented downward spiral for over a year, losing status, possessions, and immunity from prosecution he had once taken for granted as a member of a ‘protected’ class.”
6. “Most who knew Barry Seal were saddened at his execution, but not surprised. His secretary Dandra Seale (no relation) was typical. . . ‘The day Barry was killed, when he came back from lunch. . .’ she began, then stopped, her throat catching. ‘See, he knew that day that they were killing him. Yes he did. Good lord. And he took it calmly, and continued with what he’d been doing, which was trying to get the Playboy Channel into the Salvation Army, so that he and the rest of the men could watch it while he was locked up there at night.’”
7. Although the official story of Seal’s murder holds that he was executed by the Medellin cartel, few who knew him believed it. His personal secretary was among the skeptics. “Not surprisingly, Dandra blames the ‘government’ for Seal’s murder, and not the Medellin Cartel ‘tar baby’ of the official version of events. . . ‘The CIA people here allowed it to happen. He had a chart; he had dirt on anybody and everybody.’”
8. “Bob Thomasson, now a federal drug enforcement official teaching interdiction techniques to state and local police officers, recalled what happened when the state Police learned that Barry Seal had been murdered. . . ‘I immediately put out troops in Baton Rouge. Now, keep in mind, we are the State Police. The murder jurisdiction was in the city/parish. State police go in only when they’re called in, all right? Then I put the crime lab on standby. The city cops took one look at Seal’s bloody body, realized what they had, and requested the state police at the scene. So I immediately put the New Orleans office on standby,’ he continued.”
9.” ‘At that time we had no idea yet that these guys—the shooters—were like rabbits spreading out in a wildfire. None whatsoever. Thirty-five minutes after the shooting, I had dispatch call the Baton Rouge office of the FBI, and the New Orleans office of the FBI, to give a notification, just because it’s the right thing to do. . . You know, we’ve got a major smuggler murdered, da-da-da-da-da.”
10. Here it is related that when one of Seal’s executioners were arrested at the airport, the arresting FBI agent accidentally exposed the film the killer had taken of Seal’s murder. “We discovered that one of the killers actually took pictures of the murder-in-progress, but that the FBI agent who nabbed this guy at New Orleans International Airport as he was trying to flee the country that night exposed the film, rendering it useless as evidence.’ Thommasson chooses his words carefully. ‘What you get, when you call the FBI at night,’ he explains, ‘is a duty agent, okay?’ He’s just a kid, usually, just out of the FBI Academy, his standing orders are, ‘Make No Decisions under Any Circumstances.””
11.” ‘What you don’t get at that time of night is a seasoned agent or a SAC (Special Agent in Charge). You don’t get anybody important. So the apprehension at the airport was made by a kid. It went like this: my headquarters called the New Orleans FBI office. As soon as that phone call was received, the two ‘baby’ agents that had watch that night—they’re called ‘watch sups’—went out to cover the airport.’”
12. ” ‘Now, never in a thousand years would this ever happen again, but these two lucky guys park their car at the airport, and head into the terminal at the exact same time as this shooter, and they’ve got a physical description over their radio that exactly matches the guy they’re seeing. That’s the only way that guy got caught. So . . . if you’re asking me, did they deliberately expose that film at the airport? I got to say: look at who these two FBI guys were. Rookies. These are not the Men in Black.’”
13. After Hopsicker braced Thommasson about the involvement of the CIA in Seal’s murder, Thommasson’s demeanor darkened. ” ‘Why was there so much suspicion of the CIA?’ we asked. From his grimace we surmise he feels we’re pushing. He pauses, straightens in his chair, and then fixes us with a state felt before, no doubt, by innumerable Southern miscreants. ‘Tell me why you’re doing this,’ Thommasson demands. From the way he says ‘this,’ we know exactly what he means. . . And after we tell him he sits, thinking hard. And then without another word of comment, while staring fixedly out a 12th story window of a hotel room in Daytona Beach, Florida at the blue-green Atlantic, turning now a deeper blue as the sun slowly sets somewhere a million miles away, he starts to talk. . . And the words at first come slowly, but soon enough are pouring out in torrents.”
14.” ‘This gets really black, okay, and it gets black for a lot of people. . . But I’ll give you a sequence of events: The FBI appears shows up, on site, at the shooting, okay? And I go, hmmm. . . . It happens. . . .It’s not too fucking extraordinary, but still. . . And then the contents of the car, the trunk, were seized.’”
15. Apparently, the FBI violated standard operating procedure by confiscating evidence from the trunk of Seal’s car. ” ‘But they can’t just seize material evidence in a capital crime!’ we protested. ‘Isn’t it illegal for anyone but the investigating officers to remove evidence from a crime scene?’ ‘I told you,’ he continued, ‘this gets really black. But some of the contents of the trunk, anyway, made it to my lab . . . our Louisiana State Police lab, which is definitely not a mom and pop shop—they’ve got 60–80 highly-trained employees. . . Here’s the police procedural: if it’s my case and I call the lab, I own the lab, okay? They take orders only from me. It would be the same procedure if a sheriff from Podunk called—they would then own the lab, the lab would work only for them. Understand?’”
16.” ‘Now, it would be beyond a breach of ethics, it would be criminal. . . . If, say, I called the lab and said, hey, I hear the city police submitted a report on Joe Schmo, I’m coming by to pick it up. It’s called ‘tampering with evidence.’ We’re into criminal acts here. The evidence that went into that lab on Barry Seal went to a guy that won’t talk to you, so don’t ask me for his name or phone number. This has caused a lot of stress in his life. He’s a long-time friend, and a top gun in forensics. And he gets the contents of Barry Seal’s briefcase, and some other contents of the car as lab exhibits. And he brings it into the lab. Our lab had worked the scene, and so had then brought the trunk’s contents back to the lab,’ he continued.”
17. When Daniel inquired about the nature of the contents of the trunk of Seal’s Cadillac (confiscated by the FBI), it became apparent that he was treading on very sensitive turf. Apparently, Seal had taped all his phone calls—including those made to his intelligence handlers—and kept them with him at all times. Lieutenant Thommasson received a pointed warning about the sensitivity of the Seal case—his family’s dog was decapitated and found floating in their backyard pool. “We can’t help ourselves, and blurt out the ‘Big Question.’ ‘What was in the trunk of the Cadillac?’ ‘I’m not trying to be evasive. . . ’ Thommasson answers somberly. ‘But, I want to make it very clear . . . I only have third-hand reports. Okay?’ ‘Seal’s trunk contained compelling and–again, from 3rd hand data—very very compelling documents and tapes. Several briefcases, boxes—wherever Seal’s Cadillac was, that was where Barry’s instant records were.’ From the way he stressed ‘3rd hand’ we knew he was speaking for the record. Later, we discovered that this man’s family dog was decapitated and left floating in their backyard pool as a warning. . . .Fully three months after Seal’s assassination. . .”
18.” ‘See, Barry taped his calls. Barry taped all of his calls, including all his calls to his controllers. I suspect that were you to have seen the contents of the trunk, it would certainly validate for whom he was employed, and what his mission was.’ ‘Okay, who has heard those tapes that I could talk to?’ The tension in the room rises. When he speaks his voice is soft, barely above a whisper. ‘That’s living?’ he asks. ‘No one. I told you: this gets really black.’”
19. Hopsicker’s fascinating narrative gets into the subject of whom had Barry Seal killed, and why:” . . . If Seal was right in being unafraid of Medellin cartel retaliation, and then who then was responsible for his murder? There is no better source for this critical information than the three Colombians convicted of the killing, sentenced to life in prison without parole. We interviewed Richard Sharpstein, a prominent Miami criminal defense attorney, and the lawyer for one of the three convicted assassins, who casually revealed the explosive truth about who ordered Barry Seal killed—and why.”
20. Seal’s killers were under the distinct impression that the US military officer who directed their actions was Oliver North. ” ‘I represented Miguel Velez for the Barry Seal homicide, which was one of the most incredible experiences I have ever been through,’ Sharpstein began. ‘It was an amazing experience. Nobody wanted to think about what any of this meant back in 1986. The implications were just too big. And I’m only speaking with you now because some of this has leaked out. All three of the Colombians who went on trial always told us—their lawyers—that they were being directed, after they got into this country, on what to do and where to go by an ‘anonymous gringo,’ a United States Military officer, who they quickly figured out was Oliver North,’ Sharpstein says.”
21.” ‘Say that again?’ we asked. We were sure we’d heard it right the first time; we just needed confirmation. . . ‘Once they rendezvoused together in the States,’ explained Sharpstein, ‘they, the Colombians, were being directed, by phone, by a man who insisted on remaining anonymous, but who did identify himself as being an officer in the American military. . . They were put in touch with this officer through Rafa (a Colombian smuggler) who was the guy my client worked for. And they all believed that it was Oliver North.’”
22. The program broaches the subject of the martial law contingency plans drawn up by Oliver North when he worked for the White House. (For more about this subject, see RFA#32—available from Spitfire.) “What corroborative indications are there to justify the charge of murder against Lt. Col. Oliver North? North, numerous sources stated without prompting, had been running an assassination squad right out of his White House office. So the extra-judicial execution of Barry Seal wouldn’t have made him blink an eye. There are even allegations that he had been tasked with drawing up plans to suspend the US Constitution and declare martial law, in the event the massive drug smuggling taking place ever came to public light.” (Ibid.; pp. 438–439.)
23. “In Guts and Glory: The Rise and Fall of Oliver North, author Ben Bradlee, Jr., writes. . . ‘North’s work for FEMA from 1982 to the spring of 1984 was highly classified, and some would say bizarre. He was involved in helping to draft a sweeping contingency plan to impose martial law in the event of a nuclear war or less serious national crises such as widespread internal dissent or opposition to an American military invasion abroad.’”
24. Moving beyond the Medellin cartel disinformation, the program delves into what actually happened. “But the popular mythology of Seal’s assassination is—not just wrong—but active disinformation. When we began to examine Seal’s assassination more closely, we saw then even basic facts, like how many killers there were, was stated wrong to slant the story. In the official version of events recounted in newspapers, the killers were always described as a ‘three-man hit team of Colombian nationals.’ Even a cursory reading of the headlines revealed, to our amazement, there weren’t, hadn’t been, three men involved . . . there had been eight. Three men may be a hit ‘team. Eight is a hit ‘squad.’ So this is clearly active disinformation; even newspaper reporters can count to ten . . . unaided.”
25. In addition to the Colombian execution team, Jose Coutin was implicated in the murder. “Six men had been arrested at various stages of attempting to flee the scene. A seventh, Rafa Cardona, who had dispatched the team, was safely ensconced in Colombia . . . at least for a while. He was charged in absentia for planning the hit, but was himself mowed down, in a spray of automatic gunfire inside his antique car dealership, in Colombia later that year. Then there was the ‘eighth man,’ Miami CIA ‘asset’ Jose Coutin, who had supplied the machine gun. More on him in a moment. . .”
26. “Richard Sharpstein’s client, Miguel Velez, aka ‘Cumbabamba,’ has been described as a ‘CIA hit man’ in the New York press, where he was wanted for murder. It was a total fluke that he was caught. He was done in by a deer. Earlier, Velez had been spotted, questioned, and then released at the airport, by those sharp dressers at the FBI. After escaping the feeble clutches of the FBI at the airport, Velez had hired a cab to drive him from New Orleans to Miami.”
27. “In the middle of the night, in Meridian Mississippi, the cab hit a deer at a lonely gas station on the interstate. While waiting for repairs, a highway patrolman happened by, and noticed that the surgical outfit worn by the cab’s passenger fit the description released by Baton Rouge police of one of the triggermen. Officers immediately put Velez in handcuffs. The cabbie, irate at losing such a big fare, professed to the cops that he couldn’t understand why the police were making such a fuss over a dead deer. . . .”
28. “Police then raided two ‘safe’ houses in Algiers, a seamy suburb of New Orleans, and nabbed Bernardo Vasquez and Louis Quintero-Cruz, the other two men later convicted, as well as John Cardona, brother of the man fingered at the trial, Rafa Cardona Salazar. Eliberto Sanchez was caught trying to flee at the New Orleans International Airport. Jose Renteria was nabbed the next day while waiting to board a plane in Miami. The ‘eighth man’ in the assassination is Jose Coutin, who had supplied the weapons for the hit. He is thus, by law, guilty of murder; or, at the very least, of conspiracy to murder. But being connected means never having to say you’re sorry. . .”
29. “Coutin was never even charged with a crime. He went on to testify before the Kerry Committee, saying, no doubt, anything his ‘benefactors’ wanted him to say. Coutin was the proprietor of the Broadway Boutique, a Miami fashion shop with a unique inventory: ladies clothing in the front, and military gear in the back. According to Lesley Cockburn in ‘Out of Control,’ he was a well-known CIA asset, FBI informant, and Contra weapons supplier. Why Sanchez and Cardona were simply deported and never charged with murder has never, unsurprisingly, been satisfactorily explained. . .”
30. “But what happened to Jose Renteria is revealing. Testimony at the trial of the three accused of killing Seal revealed that Renteria had been the cut-out between Coutin, known to be linked to Oliver North, and the shooters, to whom he delivered the weapons from Coutin. . . So Jose Renteria’s case was severed from the trial of the other three.”
31. “It was the strangest thing,’ says attorney Sharpstein. ‘He was severed on some odd theory that he wasn’t at the murder scene. What really happened is he had indicated that he might, in exchange for a deal, be willing to talk. . . . Someone on the government side was clearly not very eager for that to happen. According to trial testimony, it was Renteria who took pictures of the murder. When his camera was confiscated by an FBI agent at the New Orleans airport, it was opened and the film inside exposed. Renteria was sent to Miami to face (minor) pending charges. His bosses must have felt that his was a job well-done.”
32. ” ‘They cut him a deal, they made a fast plea and he was in and out, serving a bit of time and then being deported,’ states Sharpstein. ‘The result was we never got to hear the story he was ready to sing at the trial.’ And Coutin? ‘Same thing,’ Sharpstein said. ‘They made a deal with him; he testified at the trial, and then later before the Kerry hearings in Washington. I was the lawyer who brought up his CIA and Contra connections in the trial, because I felt that there were lots of reasons why the CIA might want to murder Barry. . . .’”
33.” ‘And Coutin went crazy on the stand when I did. You’d have thought he’d been zapped with a ray gun.’ Had the Colombians discussed motive with their lawyers? ‘They were just soldiers,’ Sharpstein stated. ‘They did what they were told. But in testimony at the trial given by one of Seal’s attorneys, Lewis Unglesby, we did finally hear about motive. . .’”
34. “Lewis Unglesby is today a prominent and very well-connected Louisiana lawyer. At the time his name was daily on the front page of the state’s newspapers, defending his long-time client and associate, Governor Edwin Edwards. Unglesby had told us about a confrontation he had with Barry over the fact that Seal was keeping him in the dark about matters Unglesby considered crucial to defending him. . . .”
35. One of the most dramatic of the disclosures in Barry and the Boys concerns what Seal’s lawyer Lewis Unglesby revealed about who was controlling Barry Seal’s operations—then Vice-President George Bush! ” ‘Barry pushed the phone across the desk to me and said, ‘You want to know what’s going on? Here dial this number. Tell ‘em you’re me,’ Unglesby related. ‘When I did what he requested,’ he continued, ‘A female voice answered the phone, saying, ‘Vice President Bush’s office, may I help you?’ ‘I said, ‘This is Barry Seal.’ She asked me to wait while she transferred the call, which was immediately picked up by a man who identified himself as Admiral somebody or other, who said to me, ‘Barry! Where you been?’”
36. Seal was trying to get George H.W. Bush to get the IRS off his back. He allegedly threatened to blow the whistle on the whole Contra scheme, including the complicity of the US government and the Reagan administration in the massive cocaine influx that bedeviled the US in the 1980’s. ” ‘That’s when I told him that I wasn’t Barry Seal, I was his lawyer,’ said Unglesby. ‘Immediately he slammed down the phone.’ ‘So why was Barry Seal murdered?’ we asked Sharpstein. ‘Unglesby said he had been with Seal when the IRS came and seized all his property,’ Sharpstein related. ‘The IRS man said, ‘You owe us $30 million for the money you made in drug dealing.’ ‘Hey, I work for you,’ was Seal’s reply. ‘We work for the same people.’ ‘You don’t work for us,’ the IRS agent stated. ‘We’re the IRS.’”
37.” ‘Unglesby was with Seal when he retired to a back room,’ Sharpstein. ‘He watched as Seal placed a call to George Bush. He heard Barry Seal tell Bush: ‘If you don’t get these IRS assholes off my back I’m going to blow the whistle on the Contra scheme.’ Sharpstein spoke solemnly, aware of the gravity of his words. . . ‘That’s why he’s dead,’ is what Unglesby said.’”
38. “One week after the phone conversation between Barry Seal and George Bush, Seal was sentenced to a half-way house. Two weeks later he was dead. ‘Barry Seal, you mean that agent that went ‘bad?’ Gordon Novel had casually inquired when we’d posed the question of his associations with Seal. An agent that ‘goes bad,’ as we understand intelligence industry trade jargon, is one who contemplates talking. ‘Seal was gunned down, supposedly by those Colombians,’ says Sharpstein. ‘But they were fed information by the assholes in our government who wanted him dead.’” (Ibid.; pp. 442–443.)
39. More about the alleged role of the CIA in Seal’s death: “The assassination of Barry Seal was very likely not even the first attempt on Seal’s life by North, we were told by CIA electronics expert Red Hall, on the ground in Nicaragua with Seal on the Sandinista drug sting. . . ‘The only thing I knew was the CIA had to do a lot with it (Barry’s murder.) The killers were being directed by Oliver North at the time. It was the same thing Oliver North pulled on us down in Nicaragua. Then, I didn’t know yet that Oliver North had it for Barry Seal, because he was working with Oliver at that particular point. We were undercover, and we were still down there (Nicaragua), when Oliver North blew the whistle on us.’”
40. “Chip Tatum, another covert operative who had known Seal and shared confidences with him, listened with amusement the first time we breathlessly relayed what we’d discovered: that Oliver North is guilty in the assassination of Barry Seal. . . ‘No shit, Sherlock,’ he replied, laughing. ‘It isn’t exactly the secret of the century, I can tell you.’”
41. The IRS wound up on Barry Seal’s case for reasons similar to the ultimate apprehension of Al Capone: “Barry Seal had threatened George Bush over the IRS trouble he was having. Why couldn’t Bush have ‘taken care’ of the IRS? Perhaps he could have. But there were other Seal ‘problems’ as well, like state police so disgusted they were threatening to go to the media with damning evidence of official corruption in Seal’s case, should the biggest drug smuggler any of them had ever seen receive no ‘time’ at all. ‘Al Capone killed over five hundred people. What did he go to prison for?’ asked one former state police official. We remembered. ‘Tax evasion?’”
42. “Exactly. Tax evasion. Get the picture? I beat on desktops in IRS offices all across the United States to find somebody that would take the case, till I found a criminal investigator for the IRS named Earl Buck Holmes, willing to come down and set up a wardroom in my office.’ Some ‘wised-up’ local and state cops had figured out that Barry Seal had been too valuable to certain people in the federal government of the United States of America to ever go to prison for his crimes. . . .”
43. “Knowing this, local law enforcement had done an end-around on them, and taken their case to the IRS, where they hatched a plan to at least strip Seal of some of his ill-gotten goods. Remarkably, in the court proceedings in neither Miami nor Baton Rouge had Seal’s organizational assets—like his fleet of planes—been confiscated, although this is standard operating procedure in drug cases. Why not? Because they were still being used . . .”
44. “Local and state cops, we found, to our amazement, had tracked a shipment of cocaine to one of Seal’s ocean-going vessels, the Captain Wonderful, just weeks before Seals’ murder. There they were met—and dissuaded from boarding—by DEA and CIA agents. State and local cops in the South often appear to know the score. . . When we told one Louisiana law enforcement source what we had learned from Miami attorney Richard Sharpstein, about how the hit team had been getting orders from Oliver North, he said simply, ‘That doesn’t surprise me at all.’”
45. Seal was murdered because he was indeed getting ready to spill the beans about some of the unsavory events with which he had been involved and who was directing these events: “Then we discovered why Seal had been so unconcerned about being killed by the Medellin cartel. . . ‘I asked Barry why he wasn’t worried about the Colombians killing him,’ stated close associate, Mob pilot Rene Martin. ‘He said he had told the Colombians he was going to pull a fast one, and testify for Ochoa against the US government.’ Two weeks before he died, Barry Seal had hired a private investigator in Miami, Steve Dinerstein, to run FAA title searches on 15 different airplanes he had used in his smuggling Enterprise. . .Seal was getting ready to talk about who had owned his smuggling fleet fifteen years ago.”
46. “Barry Seal was assassinated because he was getting ready to talk. . . He had even contacted a Paramount Studios production vice-president about making a movie. While the killers approached Barry Seal’s Cadillac in the Baton Rouge twilight, Seal had been on his car phone with a CIA aircraft procurement executive in Arizona, Bill Lambeth, who will himself be murdered in Phoenix seven years later. Suddenly cut off, and fearing the worst, Lambeth frantically dialed Barry’s home phone, where his wife Debbie answered. ‘I think something’s wrong with Barry,’ Lambeth said ominously.”
47. “Debbie, unable to reach her husband, bundled her three small children into the car and frantically headed for the Salvation Army half-way house where he had been sentenced to sleep for six months. On the way she stopped at a pay phone to make another attempt to reach her husband, and learned he was now ‘unreachable.’ ‘He’s not going to the hospital she remembers being told. ‘He’s dead. Don’t come here Debbie. Don’t.’”
48. “As she returned to her car, she could see through her tears, her three small children’s heads barely peeking over the car seats. And though Barry Seal is anything but blameless, his three small children were. . . .They symbolize the millions of lives ruined by a small but powerful group of public officials whose only purpose is to line their pockets with even more illicit monies at the cost of many lives. ‘All I could think of was my poor little babies. . . .My poor babies,’ Debbie Seal told us, choking back tears. ‘I didn’t know how I was going to tell them that their Daddy was dead.’
Reputed former al-Qaeda ringleader Osama bin Laden
By Gordon Duff and Press TV
Al-Qaeda was established under the authority of President Reagan on March 27, 1985, with National Security Directive 166. This established a broad cover organization that could engage in arms and financial transactions otherwise prohibited by US law.”
High-level sources inside America’s intelligence community are totally flabbergasted by recent administration policies, particularly regarding Syria. The consensus is that the Obama administration is operating “totally blind” and doesn’t care.
Top policy advisors opposed to the new Russian-Iranian alliance, on advice from Israel, are shifting America’s position in Syria’s now “three-sided” foreign-backed insurgency.
Israeli Ambassador to Washington Michael Oren, acting as de facto White House spokesman, explains why the Obama administration has now abandoned its support of moderate forces for those of al-Qaeda.
From the Jerusalem Post:
“’Tehran-Damascus-Beirut arc is the greatest danger,’ says outgoing Israeli envoy to US Michael Oren.
’Bad guys’ backed by Iran are worse for Israel than ‘bad guys’ who are not supported by the Islamic Republic … the initial message about the Syrian issue was that we always wanted [President] Bashar Assad to go, we always preferred the bad guys who weren’t backed by Iran to the bad guys who were backed by Iran,’ he said.
This was the case, he said, even if the other ‘bad guys’ were affiliated to al-Qaida.”
The fact is al-Qaeda militants are actively wiping out moderate rebel factions fighting the Assad regime, now clearly with Israeli backing. That means another “arc” exists: Tel Aviv, al-Qaeda and the globalist cabal of neocons, Zionists and financial criminals.
Assisting them every step of the way is the controlled corporate media and the governments they have bought and blackmailed.
Wikipedia claims al-Qaeda was founded by Osama bin Laden while in Peshawar, Pakistan during the late 1980s. This is an outrageous fiction.
Al-Qaeda was established under the authority of President Reagan on March 27, 1985, with National Security Directive 166. This established a broad cover organization that could engage in arms and financial transactions otherwise prohibited by US law.
It was never intended as a vehicle for false-flag terrorism. That would come later. It was a cover operation meant to allow clandestine operations that required a high degree of deniability.
Al-Qaeda is an organization totally under the control of the intelligence agencies of the US, Israel, Britain and France. The real foundation of al-Qaeda and its oversight, its very real hierarchy, is outlined below.
A similar organization had been formed to deal with the danger of Soviet expansionism in Europe. It was called “Gladio.” Eventually, Gladio became a very real terror organization, operating in Europe for over a decade.
Chosen to head that what we now call “Al Qaeda” was Osama bin Laden or “Colonel Tim Osman,” as he was known.
Bin Laden worked directly with White House national security advisors and the Central Intelligence Agency. From his headquarters in Islamabad and Peshawar, bin Laden coordinated American activities in Afghanistan and across the Islamic world.
In August 1989, bin Laden met with White House intelligence advisor Lee Wanta and CIA station Chief Jimmie Chee to arrange the repatriation of the last 116 Stinger missiles in inventory in Pakistan.
Details and transcripts of that meeting are available, a meeting held in English.
In early 1990, bin Laden, suffering from advanced kidney disease, was flown to an American facility in the Persian Gulf.
From there, bin Laden flew to Los Angeles, landing in the Ontario airport, met by Albert Hakim, representing President Bush (41), Ollie North (free on appeal bond), Admiral William Dickie, attorney Glenn Peglau and General Jack Singlaub, one of the founders of the CIA.
Hakim was the personal representative of President Bush and in overall charge of the project. “Bud” McFarlane, an Iran-Contra figure pardoned by President Bush in 1992, was also a part of the group.
Bin Laden then left Los Angeles for Washington DC. There he stayed in the Mayflower Hotel. Meetings were held at the Metropolitan Club in Washington. Attorney Glenn Peglau stayed at the Metropolitan.
While there, Peglau’s room was broken into and “items” removed.
At no point is there record, classified or public, that this “working group” was ever dissolved nor is there any record that Osama bin Laden’s status as a security operative working for the US government ever ended.
In 2001, Osama bin Laden’s last public statement denied any involvement in the 9/11 attacks. There are no classified documents tying bin Laden to 9/11 or citing him to be a “rogue CIA operative.”
The CIA’s “bin Laden Unit” and the “hunt for bin Laden” are as fictional as “Zero Dark 30,” the Oscar winning fairy tale outlining the alleged murder of one of America’s most important intelligence assets, a man who died in 2001.
Today, Ambassador Michael Oren, in his last public statement, has admitted Israel’s full and continued relationship with al-Qaeda and the White House working group that helped found that organization so many years ago.
The paragraphs above contain more classified intelligence of a higher level than ever before released.
With the acceptance of the “false flag” mantra by the powerful Tea Party wing of the opposition party, tapping in on broad public distrust of decades of government lies, the Obama administration has chosen unilateralism, not just as a global policy, but at home as well.
Now that the genie is out of the bottle and “false flag terrorism” is recognized as something other than “conspiracy theory,” the door is open for broad reassessment of a number of nagging issues, particularly 9/11, but much more as well, including the well-orchestrated financial disaster that has destroyed the economic well-being of millions of American families.
Advisors have told Obama he needs something to unite Americans and distract them from an awakening that will destroy all confidence in American leaders, rigged elections, phony terror wars and a scam economy.
Yesterday’s inexplicable incident at the Navy Yard in Washington, 13 dead, no motive, vanished suspects and conflicting accounts, will only add to the loss of credibility.
They are making America the “laughing stock” of the world, something top military leaders are frightened by. “America is burning down its credibility, humiliating allies.”
This week, while talking with a senior army intelligence officer, I was told the following:
“We reviewed the CIA report they gave Congress and the president. It was pure “amateur hour.”
What else can you expect from a pack of drug dealers?
This is right out of the Bush era, using NSA intercepts to create traffic analysis patterns and simply inventing a hypothesis to fit a policy.
We have long known that “traffic analysis” intelligence is worthless, Israel is the world’s expert at creating phony radio traffic and they are in this up to their eyeballs.”
What Obama’s team is doing has been done before, filtering out any information that doesn’t fit and spinning the rest to support what is clearly America’s “last gasp” in the Middle East.
The reports contained no mention of six rebels indicted in Turkey for buying ten tons of chemicals to make sarin gas and no mention of earlier arrests with sarin-filled canisters.
Whatever Washington is telling the public, a public totally opposed to a war in Syria, it is now dedicated to regime change, the policy Israel announced today.
It is quite possible that the last well-informed American was former Vice President Dick Cheney. His years in Washington gave him direct access to real information. Cheney knew who the fools and liars were, President Obama and his top advisors certainly don’t.
The problem with Cheney wasn’t that he was stupid, far from that, it was his agenda, a life dedicated to serving totalitarian powers, a life dedicated to chaos and conquest.
It has become increasingly clear that Cheney was president, not Bush. History has shown Bush to be little more than a rich boy on an ego trip, an untreated alcoholic and addict, dangerously impetuous, with no grasp of policy, no intellectual capacity and the attention span of a gnat.
His role as a 21st century Napoleonesque figurehead will be his enduring legacy.
Now, America’s “ship of state” seems headed back in that same direction, all evidence of course correction erased while America plans for a Syrian invasion, building another “coalition of the willing.” Has President Obama chosen to take his own “road to Waterloo?”
Those close to the president have advised him to do everything possible to undermine talks with Russia over Syria. The agenda is clear. Syria is to have a regime change, even at risk of World War.
Obama’s advisors tell him Putin will back down as Russia’s program to rebuild its military into a credible conventional deterrent in the Middle East is a decade from realization.
Obama is being told this is the time for a confrontation with Russia and Syria is his opportunity; otherwise, America’s influence in the region is over. What he is not being told and what his intelligence reports have had carefully excised from them is the regional reality that General Martin Dempsey, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, had been trying to convey for months.
America has been manipulated into taking on a position in Syria that will lead to a full-scale civil war, one that will make the hundred thousand casualties of the last two years seem insignificant in comparison.
The original goal was Balkanization with Turkey seizing Northern Syria, Israel expanding to the suburbs of Damascus and al-Qaeda setting up a jihadist state extending into Iraq as a base for taking down the Baghdad government.
In the process, the Christian population of Syria and Iraq/Kurdistan will be slaughtered.
Lebanon would be isolated and destroyed as well with Israel exacting revenge on Hezbollah for their humiliation in 2000 and 2006.
The below picture of the attempted murder of Stew Webb October 25, 2010 by two of Hillary Clinton's Assassins. There were two more crashed and attempts one year later.
Contributions are much appreciated Thank You.-- Stew Webb
U.S. President Donald Trump
Donald J. Trump's Website
Donald Trump Full Speeches
Donald Trump Presidential Announcement Full Speech 6/16/15
TEXT TRUMP TO 88022 TO GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES
***By participating, you consent to receiving automated text messages from the campaign. Standard messaging rates apply.***
To donate, go here: https://secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate/
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
P.S. If you would like to purchase official campaign gear, click here.
Spot Dog is on the loose he loves to eat Illuminati, Zionist, Satanists and Lying Media Political Whores.
Stew Webb Whistle blower Grand Jury Demand Still Active against Hillary Clinton aka "HildaBeast". Where is the Justice Department having Lesbo Demonic Sex with Hillary Clinton?
Hillary Clinton aka "HildaBeast"
Hillary Clinton above Barking Like A Female Dog now Spot Dog wants to have hot sex with Hildabeast and HikdaDikes Lesbo Lover Huma Abedine we told the Spot dog his private part will fall off because HildaBeast is a Walking STD
Hillary Clinton Child Rapist
Hillary's America The Movie
Fair Use Notice
§ 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use40 Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phone records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include — (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work. The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.